HALLOWEEN IS ONLY 9 MEASLY DAYS AWAY, PEOPLE!
Do you have your costumes ready? Is last year’s makeup still useable, or has it coagulated into an unusable glob of colored goo (like mine…)? Has everyone placed their bets to see who will be the first one of their friends to end up in a sugar coma?
Given that this is my favorite time of year, I thought there should at least be one reference to a potential zombie apocalypse on this blog (duh). Unfortunately for me, Ms. Bates at naomibates.blogspot.com beat me to it.
She’s got a bangin’ booklist on her blog for all you zombie lit lovers out there. She included a ton of great zombie books out right now, plus links to trailers and videos on YouTube for most of them. Some titles included arrrrrrreeeeeeee:
- The Forest of Hands and Teeth (and sequels) by Carrie Ryan
- Bad Taste in Boys by Carrie Harris (which I’m reading now and LOVING)
- Rot & Ruin and Dust & Decay by Jon Maberry
- I Kissed a Zombie and I Liked It by Adam Selzer
- Zombie Blondes by Brian James
- Z by Michael Thomas Ford
- The Zombie Survival Guide: How to Live Like a King After the Outbreak by Etienne Guerin DeForest
- Zombies vs. Unicorns by Holly Black